- February 23-24, 2014 - CIRCADIAN is presenting at the 143rd Society of Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) Annual Meeting and Exhibit at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, UT
- November 7th, 2013 - CIRCADIAN is presenting "Worker Fatigue Risk Management — Applying New Standards to Improve Health and Safety" to the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) in Portland, OR.
- September 23, 2013 - CIRCADIAN introduces PRISM, a new software system to help pipeline operations document compliance to PHMSA CRM fatigue regualtions, monitor and mitigate controller fatigue in real-time, and obtain audit and deviation reports. Learn more about PRISM by clicking here.
- June 27, 2013 - CIRCADIAN launches its Shiftwork Practices 2013 Survey, a comprehensive survey of managers at 24/7 operations.
- June 11, 2013 - CIRCADIAN's work in the mining industry is highlighted in the Elko Daily Free Press
- June 4-5, 2013 - CIRCADIAN is presenting at the 2013 International Society of Mine Safety Professionals in Austin, TX.
- June 2013 - CIRCADIAN, and our work with Barrick Gold Corp. and Dupre´ Logistics, was highlighted in the new Bloomberg BNA Workforce Strategies report "Shift Work:
Nontraditional Work Schedules Pose Unique Challenges for HR" June 2013, Volume 31, Number 6.
- May 18-19, 2013 - CIRCADIAN is presenting at the 2013 American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exhibition in Montreal.
- March 20-21, 2013 - CIRCADIAN's Bill Sirois will be leading a 2-day workshop at the 2013 Global TapRoot® Summit in Gatlinburg, TN.
- March 12, 2013 - CIRCADIAN will be leading a session on "Why Fatigue Related Accidents Occur & How ANSI/API 755 Helps Mitigate Them" at the Kronos event: Fatigue Management 2013: Risks and Opportunities at The Petroleum Club, Houston, TX
- February 26, 2013 - CIRCADIAN is presenting at the 142nd Society of Mining Engineers Annual Meeting and Exhibit in Denver, CO