- June 11, 2013 - CIRCADIAN's work in the mining industry is highlighted in the Elko Daily Free Press
- March 12, 2013 - CIRCADIAN's Bill Sirois will be leading a seminar on Fatigue Management 2013: Risks and Opportunities in Houston, TX
- February 27-28, 2012 - CIRCADIAN's Bill Sirois will be leading a 2-day workshop at the 2012 Global TapRoot® Summit in Las Vegas, NV.
- November 7-8, 2011 - CIRCADIAN will be exhibiting at KronosWorks 2011 in Orlando, FL, including our comprehensive Fatigue Risk Management Strategy with Kronos software.
- October 31, 2011 - Bill Sirois of CIRCADIAN and Mark O'Byrne of Schlumberger will be presenting together from 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM at the 2011 Nation Safety Council Congress & Expo in Philadelphia, PA. They will discuss new fatigue risk management regualtions and provide a cast study.
- October 5-6, 2011 - Steve Goodwin, Director of CIRCADIAN UK, will be presenting at the International Air Transport (IATA) conference on Aviation Health in London, UK.
- "Implementing an Effective Aviation Fatigue Risk Management System"
- September 1-2, 2011 - CIRCADIAN will be presenting at the Aviation FRMS Forum meeting at the International Civil Avaition Organization (ICAO)'s Headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
- June 6, 2011 - CIRCADIAN's CEO, Dr. Martin Moore-Ede, will be presenting at the Aviation Fatigue Symposium in McLean, VA.
- "A Case Study - Commercial Airline Fatigue Initiative" - A Case Study will present research currently underway to determine the relative effects of fatigue in ultra-long haul versus long-haul operations at three US Airlines. Operators, fatigue researchers, and regulators will discuss progress toward a common measures, tools and protocols. This moderated panel will present successes, lessons learned, and upcoming opportunities and challenges.
- May 14, 2011 - CIRCADIAN's Bill Sirois will be presenting at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Expo in Portland, OR. His presentation will be a 4-hour professional development seminar on "Fatigue Risk Management: Applying New Standards to Improve Industrial Health and Safety."
- May 13-16, 2011 - CIRCADIAN Australia will be presenting a paper titled "The Evolution of ANSI/APR RP 755 Fatigue Risk Management System Standard" at the 2011 Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA) Conference & Exhibition in Adelaide, Australia.
- May 11-13, 2011 - CIRCADIAN will be making two presentations at the 2011 Minnesota Safety & Health Conference:
- "Understanding the Costs, Risks and Liabilities of Fatigie in Today's Frenetic World"
- "A Systems Approach for Effective Fatigue Management"
- May 4-6, 2011, 2011 - CIRCADIAN will be speaking at the 2011 Spring VCC Conference in New Orlenas on "Fatigue Risk Management and the API/ANSI RP-755 Standard."
- February 28, 2011 - CIRCADIAN's Todd Dawson will be speaking at the 2011 Society of Mining/Metallurgy & Exploration Annual Meeting and Exhibit. His presentation is titled: "A Systems Approach for Managing the Costs, Risks and Liabilities of Fatigue in 24/7 Operations."