On Site Workshop: Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing Best Practices
- Are you reviewing your shift schedules or thinking about a change?
- Are you trying to identify optimal staffing, crewing and OT levels for your operation?
Before you make any changes that might alienate the workforce, be sure to bring in CIRCADIAN for a 1-day, on-site workshop.
Our experts will work with your team on how to manage the complexities and challenges of identifying and implementing a new shift schedule and how to transfer ownership of the new schedule to the employees.
Furthermore, our dynamic on-site Workshop "Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing Best Practices" will show your team innovative scheduling and staffing techniques that can maximize operational efficiency and improve the health & safety of your workforce.
Shiftwork Scheduling & Staffing Best Practices Will Teach Managers:
- Determine the best shift schedule for your operation ... and transfer ownership to the employees
- Successfully expand or contract from 5 and 7 day continuous operations
- Avoid the costly pitfalls of scheduling changes
- Benchmark your KPI's against other shiftwork operations
- Reduce plant costs, risks and liabilities and defer capital expenditures
- Improve employee health, safety and quality of life
Benefits of On-Site Workshop
- Customizable to your organization's specific needs. Already have a schedule in mind and want to discuss pros and cons? Concerned about labor vs. management issues? No problem.
- Can include as many participants as the room will hold no need to pay additional attendee fees!
- An opportunity for managers to meet with CIRCADIAN® experts and get specific questions answered
To learn more or schedule an On-Site Workshop:
- Call 781-439-6300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out contact form by clicking here
- Download the workshop brochure