Fatigue-Related Accident Litigation
Claims of human fatigue impairment are a rapidly expanding area of accident, injury and working hours litigation. Employee fatigue impairment on the job, or even driver fatigue on the commute home from a shift, is increasingly claimed as the proximate and primary cause of many major accidents. This has resulted in substantial judgments -- employers have been held responsible for imposing a work schedule, or overtime shifts judged to induce fatigue impairment and human error.
If this is your situation:
- You are defending a lawsuit where human fatigue or driver fatigue impairment, or Hours of Service violations are claimed in a transportation, or industrial workplace accident.
- You suspect another party in a lawsuit may have been impaired by fatigue and need an expert confidential assessment.
- You have a disciplinary hearing on a workplace incident and need human fatigue expert support.
How CIRCADIAN® Expert Services can help you:
CIRCADIAN Expert Services has world-class scientific expertise on human performance factors and fatigue. We intimately understand the realities of extended hours operations in transportation (road, rail, marine, air) and other 24/7 businesses (utilities, chemical, oil, manufacturing, communications). We have an outstanding track record in North America and Europe. We support:
- Discovery phase consultation, ensuring the best possible materials to allege or dispute a claim of impairment
- Scientific literature review and documentation
- Opposing impairment expert’s reports/deposition critique
- Consulting and Expert Witness testimony in lawsuits in Federal and State courts
- Appeals and Hearings before administrative tribunals
- Expert support in mediations and negotiations
- Contact Circadian Expert Services
- Download Dr. Martin Moore-Ede's resume