A 24/7 business is very different from a 9-5 Monday to Friday workplace – and so is managing it. Many factors contribute to that difference, including:
- Reduced management - employee contact
- Increased family/social stresses on the workers
- Increased risk of employee impairment because of fatigue
Managing 24/7 operations is an art they don’t teach in business school, but it pays to have your mangers understand the best 24/7 management practices.
How CIRCADIAN can help you:
With training programs, on-site workshops, and publications, CIRCADIAN’s methods and tools educate managers to successfully supervise and lead a 24/7 workforce. Services we provide include:
- On-Site Workshops. CIRCADIAN offers On-Site Workshops for managers and their task teams to address the challenges of operating 24/7. CIRCADIAN tailors these workshops to address the specific issues at your site.
- Management Seminars. CIRCADIAN has developed a number of effective on-site seminars that create awareness and understanding of the special challenges of shiftwork. All seminars are customized to the specific need of the operation and can be developed to cover a short 2-4 hour introduction to a specific topic or a full 2 day seminar to more fully explore specific site issues and develop a plan of action.
- Management Reports. Based on over 25 years of experience and data, CIRCADIAN’s experts have written numerous reports to help managers understand and reduce the costs, risks and liabilities of the extended hours operations in their company.
- White Papers. Throughout our 25+ years of working with shiftwork and extended hours operations, CIRCADIAN has received countless enquiries from our clients asking for more information on various subjects. The white papers reflect some of the most common issues we are asked about.
- Newsletters. Managing 24/7 is a free monthly e-newsletter that helps shiftwork managers by providing them with information on best practices, latest industry trends and shiftwork research
For more information about CIRCADIAN's Scheduling Shift Challenges:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 781-439-6300