Is your shiftwork operation considering:
- Changing your shift schedules?
- Expanding your operating hours to 6 or 7 days a week?
- Developing a Fatigue Risk Management plan?
Before you make any decisions - and risk exposing your operation to avoidable mistakes, unnecessary costs, and potential alienation of the workforce - schedule an onsite workshop with CIRCADIAN. (We'll conduct the workshop at your operation - so there's no limit to the number of managers who can attend).
All workshops are customized to the specific need of the operation and can be developed to cover a short 2-4 hour introduction to a specific topic or a full 1 or 2 day seminar to more fully explore specific site issues and develop a plan of action. These workshops have proven invaluable to everyone from corporate managers to front-line supervisors.
Some popular on-site workshop topics include:
- Shiftwork Scheduling and Staffing Best Practices
- Successfully Expanding from 5-7 Day Operations
- Developing and Implementing an Effective Fatigue Risk Management System
- Reducing the Risks, Costs, and Liabilities of Fatigue and Human Error in Shiftwork Operations
- Managing Shiftworker Health and Safety
- Maximizing Human Asset Utilization in 24/7 Businesses
- The Biological Basis of the Shiftwork Problem
- Incorporating Best Shiftwork Practices into New Plant Design