CIRCADIAN's FRMS Expertise
CIRCADIAN® has broad international experience in FRMS evaluation, design, development, and implementation in many 24/7 industries:
Petrochemical & Refining: CIRCADIAN® served as a scientific consultant to the American Petroleum Institute as it developed the ANSI/API standard for fatigue risk management in the petrochemical and refining industries. Released in April 2010, ANSI RP-755 outlines the recommended practice for all stakeholders in the petroleum and petrochemical industries to understand, recognize, and mitigate fatigue in the workplace.
Aviation: CIRCADIAN® is working with diverse types of aviation carriers in the design, implementation, and auditing of FRMS. We have conducted a major study required by the US FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) on aircrew fatigue in ultra-long range (ULR) and long range flying with three airlines in collaboration with two universities.
Railroads: CIRCADIAN® developed the first FRMS in the Canada-US railroad industry, which has been the model for FRMS implementation throughout that industry.
Pipeline: Over the past few years, CIRCADIAN has worked with many Pipelines as they have implemented the fatigue mitigation portion of the PHMSA regulation for control room management.
- Fatigue Risk Management System Homepage
- How to Design a Fatigue Risk Management System
- Gap Analysis of Your FRMS
- Creating an Effective FRMS: The CIRCADIAN® Tools You Need
- Contact Us - Have a Question? Need Help?
More Fatigue Risk Management Information
- The Evolution of Fatigue Risk Management Systems
- The Definition of Human Fatigue
- Myths & Realities of Fatigue: Reducing the Costs, Risks, and Liabilities of Fatigue in 24-Hour Operations
Contact one of our experts about fatigue risk mitigation:
- Call 781-439-6300
- Fill-out a contact form by clicking here