Railroads face the huge challenge of improving efficiency without compromising safety – and providing competitive pricing and prompt delivery. Railroads have enormous investments in their personnel and their equipment; getting the most out of both is where we can help.
How CIRCADIAN can help you
- Freight Rail Crew Optimization Software (FRCOS). To allow you to assess multiple scheduling and traffic scenarios from both operational and financial points of view.
- Best Practices. Verifies that your railroad engages in the most current regulations.
- Shift Work Operations Assessment (SOA). Investigates 24/7 scheduling and workforce management, fatigue and alertness; staffing efficiencies; and policies and procedures.
- Fatigue Risk Assessment (FRA). To quantify fatigue and alertness issues.
- Accident/Incident analysis. To prevent future, and understand causes of past, accidents.
- On Site Workshops. To provide in-depth custom investigation and education about your railroad’s circadian-affected issues – and solutions, of course.
- Managing a Railroad Lifestyle (MRL). A robust, down-to-earth education designed for rail employees and their unique issues.
- Train-the-Trainer. This uses data from the MRL, and provides that information to in-house trainers, who, unlike our experts, are on the scene and available to employees all the time.
- Sleep Disorders Screening. Confidential survey that identifies employees at risk of sleep disorders – when followed up, this screening can prevent problems before they happen.
- Expert testimony in human factors, error & injury lawsuits. With its expert team, Circadian Expert Services consults and provides testimony on accident, workers compensation and product liability litigation related to human factors, fatigue, impairment and working hours.
For more information about Other Transportation Solutions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 781-439-6300