CIRCADIAN offers onsite seminars to help your entire team understand and learn how to manage the complexities and challenges of expanding operations & and save the time and cost of flying your team to an off-site meeting.
Our dynamic on-site seminar How to Successfully Expand from a 5- to 7-Day Operation will teach you how to properly assess the need for expanding to a continuous operation and how to work effectively with your employees and/or union to facilitate the change successfully.
"How to Successfully Expand from a 5- to 7-Day Operation" Will Teach Managers:
- How to properly assess the need for expanding your operations
- Proven techniques for managing the complex change to a continuous operation.
- How to prevent alienating your workforce
- How to engage your workforce to determine the best continuous production schedule
Benefits of Onsite Seminars
- Customizable to your organization's specific needs. Already have a schedule in mind and want to discuss pros and cons? Concerned about labor vs. management issues? No problem.
- Can include as many participants as the room will hold -- no need to pay additional attendee fees!
- An opportunity for managers to meet with CIRCADIAN® experts and get specific questions answered
To learn more or schedule an onsite seminar:
- Call 781-439-6300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out contact form by clicking here
- Download the FRMS workshop brochure